The term 'Coins Art' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Coins Art LLP, whose registered office is 405, 4th Floor, Sakar II, Elis Bridge, Ashram Road Ahmedabad- 380006. INDIA. The GST of the company is 24AALFC4812B1ZZ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Coins Art’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products on the website by us to you.
TERMS OF SALE (Auction)
1. Bidding in Auction constitutes acceptance by the "Bidder" all the Terms of Sale stated herein. After Registration on the websites the buyer is automatically bound to accept our terms and conditions.
2. Only a registered member is allowed to bid in the auction. Each auction requires a new registration. Registration process may require your Client Id and or you may be required to fill a registration form with your address, telephone number, and signature, after which you will be allotted a numbered paddle to bid. First time bidders may be asked to provide references and or a refundable money deposit and or show a government-issued picture ID before the start of the auction, subject to the auctioneer's sole discretion.
2A. The Auctioneer reserves the right to include in any auction sale its own material. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer may not be required to pay a Buyer's Premium, or other charges that other Bidders may be required to pay.
3. Buyer's Premium is 12.50% plus GST of 18%, a total of 14.75% on the Hammer Price. Additionally, 3% GST on Bullion or 5% on Numismatic Coins (Chp 9705, Sr. #262, pg.42) or 12% on items of Numismatic interest other than Numismatic coins (Chp 9705, Sr. #239, pg.79) is payable, as per the “Rate on GST of Goods” booklet.
4. Bidders may be asked to notify the auctioneer of his name and address and if required:
(a) Provide bank or other credit references before the start of the auction; and or
(b) Provide a cash deposit before the start of the auction and or
(c) Pay the full purchase price, or a fractional deposit as soon as the auction is over, as may be determined at the absolute and sole discretion of the auctioneer.
(d)Provide PAN & Photo identification (ID) proof issued by government of India.
5. All photographs in this catalogue are of the actual items being sold but may not be the actual size or to scale.
6. Any claimed conflict of interest or claimed competitive advantage resulting there from is expressly waived by all participants in the Auction.
5. Lots may carry a Reserve. A Reserve is a confidential price or bid below which the Auctioneer will not sell an item or will re-purchase on behalf of the Consignor or for Coins Art.
6. The Auctioneer shall have the right to open or accept the bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the Consignor or their agent, a Bidder by mail, telephone, internet or fax, or any other participant in the Auction
7. The winning bid will be one increment above the next highest bidder, or at the starting bid. Coins Art is not responsible for any errors in bidding. All Bidders should make certain to bid on the correct lot and that the bid is the bid intended
8. Bids must be for an entire lot and each lot constitutes a separate sale. No lot will be broken up unless otherwise permitted by the Auctioneer. Lots will be sold in their numbered sequence unless Auctioneer directs otherwise. All material shall be sold in separate lots to the highest Bidder as determined by the Auctioneer.
9. The auctioneer acts solely as an agent and shall not be responsible for any default by either the buyer or the seller or for any action or claim which may arise in respect of any lot.
10. Auctioneer shall have the right in his or her sole and absolute discretion to accept or decline any bid, challenge any bid or bidding increment, to reduce any mail bid received, adjudicate all bidding disputes and to determine the prevailing bid.
11. Auctioneer's decision on all bidding disputes shall be the final.
12. When identical bids are received for a lot, preference is given to the first bid received as determined by the Auctioneer.
13. A mail bid will take precedence over an identical floor bid; a Floor Bidder and Telephone Bidder must bid higher than the highest mail bid to be awarded any lot.
14. Bids will not be accepted from persons under eighteen (18) years of age without a parent's written consent which acknowledges the Terms of Sale herein and agrees to be bound thereby on behalf of the underage Bidder.
15. Coins Art reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time, even after the hammer has fallen, until the Buyer has taken physical possession of the lot. The Auctioneer shall have the right, but not the obligation, to rescind the acceptance of any bid and place the lot(s) for Auction again.
16. Lots are sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and or errors of description. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller is liable for any fault or error of description. All statements as to the items sold, at any point, are statements of opinion only. The auctioneer reserves the right in forming his opinion, to consult and rely upon any expert or authority considered by him reliable. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, should any lot been wrongly described in any material aspect, the buyer may reject the same, provided that he gives written notice to do so and return the same to the auctioneer within seven (7) days from the day of the sale. Under no circumstances will the auctioneer be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred by the buyer in respect of any lot, including, but not limited to, loss of any kind of profit whatsoever. Bidders are advised to scrutinize the lots they bid for.
17. Any person submitting bids on behalf of other entity, by making such bid, agrees to be personally liable for the payment of the purchase price and any related charges and the performance of all Buyer obligations under these Terms of Sale and Coins Art reserves the right to require a written guarantee of such payments and obligations.
18. Once the hammer has fallen and the Auctioneer has announced the Buyer, the Buyer is unconditionally bound to pay for the lot, even if the Buyer made a mistake.
19. Each lot shall be at the buyer's risk from the fall of the hammer.
20. The auction sale is complete when the Auctioneer so announces it.
21. Auction is conducted in Indian Rupees. Payment shall be made in Indian Rupee by cheques/D.D. or by Net Banking.
22. Any part of the purchase price left outstanding after the action, shall be paid in full within seven (7) days of the date of auction. Without prejudice to any rights, the auctioneer reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue payment at the rate of 2% per month.
23. Credit Card payments are subject to 3% surcharge. MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
24. All associated costs for the delivery of lots such as handling, shipping, will be added to the purchase price in invoice.
25. Coins Art reserves the right not to release lots for which funds have not yet been received in full. Lots are not available for pickup during the auction. Lots may be available for on-site pickup following the sale.
26. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of their purchases at the time of delivery. The auctioneer cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy which might be discovered after the lots have been removed from either the action room or the auctioneer's premises.
27. If the buyer insists to have delivery by post or courier with prior intimation, it will be sent by post or courier at the buyer's risk. Coins Art will just work as forwarding agent. Coins Art will not be responsible for any Loss or damage of package. . Coins Art will not send printed invoice inside the package, as a safety precautions. If buyer needs a printed copy of invoice it will send separately at buyers cost.
28. The auctioneer is not responsible for the safe custody of any lots left beyond seven (7) working days after the date of sale, and reserves the right to charge storage and re-sell by auction or privately, and without notice to the buyer, any lots not removed from his premises within fourteen (14) days from the date of sale. Buyers shall not be entitled to remove lots from the auction room during the course of the auction.
29. If an item or items are returned pursuant to the terms herein, they must be housed in their original container. Late remittance or removal of any item from its original container, or altering a coin constitutes just cause for revocation of all return privileges except for items proven not genuine.
30. Group lots are SOLD AS IS. We will not accept returns on group lots. Please examine group lots carefully before bidding.
31. By making a bid the buyer acknowledges his acceptance of these Conditions and shall be bound by them.
32. These Conditions shall take effect and be construed in accordance with Indian law.
33. Subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.
TERMS OF SALE (Coin Shop)
Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation E-mail"). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to you and an e-mail confirmation is sent to you that the product has been dispatched to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation E-mail and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and us for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation E-mail.
Transactional mail will be sent to registered e-mail id for order confirmation and order status of order placed on the website.
You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the ‘Order Placed’ E-mail relating to that product. ‘Order placed’ status would mean that your order has been placed with the vendor, hence cannot be cancelled.
Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/GST, etc. levied thereon.
Alteration or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions shall take effect and be construed in accordance with Indian law. Subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.